If you’re looking for How To Unlock Iphone Without Passcode Or Face Id then this article is for you. We’ll show you easy way how to unlock Iphone without passcode or face id step by step.
Forgot password of iphone its a common issue for iphone users. Now days We have seen that, own phone or friends phone or relative phone forgot their password or missing face id.
For this reason we are not able to use our favourite smart-phone. In this article we will show best method step by step of How to Unlock Iphone Without Passcode Or Face Id.
When Apple users repeatedly enter the incorrect password of their iPhone, the device is deactivated. If you’re like the above user whose iPhone is locked and you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode.
Don’t worry, Here you’ll find the easiest way to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID right here. Here are methods for how to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID 2022, just continue reading.
[Solved] How To Unlock Iphone Without Passcode Or Face Id [Latest Updated]
There are a few different ways that you can how to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID. Here we will tell you best ways of How To Unlock Iphone Without Passcode Or Face Id.
Here are ten methods for how to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID 2022, just continue reading.
How To Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID via Find My iPhone
Do u have another iOS device. then this paragraph for you. You can use the Find My iPhone feature to reset your iPhone without a passcode or computer. Here’s how:
If you forgot your iPhone’s passcode, there is still hope! You can erase your device and start from scratch, which will remove the passcode. To do this,
- you will need to download the Find My iPhone app on another device.
- Once you have done that, log in with your Apple ID and password.
- You should now see your locked device on the map.
- Tap on it to select it.
- then choose Erase iPhone from the actions menu.
- This will completely erase all data from your locked device.
- After you have erased your iPhone,
- you will need to set it up again and choose Restore from iCloud Backup..
- Then Enter your iCloud credentials to restore the backup.
- Finally, your iPhone’s passcode should now be unlocked!
Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID via iTunes
iTunes Restore is a technique of deleting all data on an iPhone, including the lock screen password. If you’ve recently synced your iPhone with iTunes, this method will work smartly. Lets start:
If you have forgotten your iPhone’s passcode or Face ID, you can use iTunes to reset your device. This will erase all of the data on your iPhone, so be sure to back it up before proceeding.
- connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Then, select your iPhone from the list of devices and click “Restore.”
- Follow the prompts to erase your iPhone and restore it to its factory settings.
Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID Computer via Siri
Siri method is of the Success way to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID. Siri lets you unlock your locked iPhone without using an Apple ID or even a computer.
Furthermore, it will not wipe your existing iPhone data. To use Siri to unlock your iPhone without a passcode, follow these steps:
Pic Creddit: imobie.com
Note: Unlocking an iPhone using Siri is only available for devices running iOS 8.0 to iOS 13.
- To set up a World Clock on your iPhone.
- you first need to activate Siri by long pressing the home button.
- when Siri is activated.
- ask Siri what the time is. Once Siri shows you the current time.
- then click on the clock symbol.
- This will bring up the World Clock menu.
- In the right corner of the menu, click on the + sign.
- This will open up a search window.
- Enter the characters of the city you want to add to the World Clock and click on the Choose All button.
- Once you have selected the city.
- click on the Share button.
- Then, select the Message app.
- A new message window will open.
- Tap on any character in the To field and then hit the Return key on your keyboard.
- And lastly, Wait a few seconds and then click on the Home button to unlock your iPhone.
How To Unlock Iphone without passcode Or face id Via Fix My iPhone
Don’t have iTunes installed on your computer, or you’re simply not a fan of iTunes, don’t worry. You can use an expert iPhone Passcode Unlocker software like Fix My iPhone to help you get into your locked or disabled iPhone without entering your passcode or Face ID.
Here’s how to use Fix My iPhone to unlock your iPhone:
- Fix My iPhone is a great way to unlock your iPhone if you’ve forgotten your passcode.
Just download the app.
- Go to Pc and, connect your iPhone to your computer.
- follow the onscreen instructions to enter into recovery mode.
- and Then click repair.
- The whole process only might takes a few minutes.
- and when it’s done you’ll be able to use your iPhone again.
- If you need to restore any of your data, you can do so through iTunes.
Video Tutorial: Best ways How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID
How to Unlock the iPhone via iTunes DFU Mode?
How to Unlock iPhone without passcode or face id via iTunes DFU Mode? This can be some difficult. These methods need you to have a computer and the latest version of iTunes.
One of the main troubles with these methods is that putting the iPhone into recovery or DFU mode can be difficult.
If you need to remove the passcode from your iPhone, you can do so by launching iTunes on your computer and putting the iPhone into DFU mode.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- and use iTunes to erase it.
- If you had previously backed up the iPhone to the computer.
- you could use that to restore the iPhone.
How to Unlock Iphone Without Passcode Or Face ID via Voice Control
Apple has introduced a new voice control feature in iOS 13 that allows users to operate their iPhone or iPad without having to use their hands.
This is a beautiful accessibility feature for people with limited mobility, as it allows them to give commands such as taking a screenshot, launching an app, setting up alarms, and unlocking their iPhone without having to type in a passcode.
Steps to unlock iPhone via Voice Control
- Go to Settings and locate the accessibility tab.
- Open voice control option.
- Wait for the file to finish downloading if you are setting voice control for the first time.
- Click on “customize commands”, click Custom, and select “Create New Command.”
- Enter the command you want to set to unlock your iPhone such as “Unlock my iPhone.
- ” Select “Action” and then click “Run Custom Gesture.
- ” Click “Hide Controls” at the bottom of the screen.
- To create a customized gesture of unlocking, swipe up on the next screen and tap in places of your passcode digits.
- . After you are done, click Save in the upper right corner. Go back and Save again.
- Disable your face ID.
- Check if voice control is activated by giving the voice command you set.
If you use this way to unlock your phone, Then you have some requirement. So lets know about those requirement:
- Enabling and using voice control on your iPhone/iPad requires iOS 13 or later.
- You need to disable Face ID first before enabling voice control.
- An internet connection is necessary while setting up voice control for the first time as it requires downloading a setup file from Apple.
How To Unlock iphone Without Passcode Or Face Id ID by 4uKey
If you’re stuck with an iPhone that doesn’t support the “Erase iPhone” feature, don’t worry –SeekGSM 4uKey can help you unlock your device without a passcode or Face ID.
In just a few easy steps, you can remove the screen lock and get access to your device again. So if you’re looking for a way to how to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID, SeekGSM 4uKey is the answer. So lets know easy steps:
- Firstly Download, install and run 4uKey program. Click on Start to unlock iPhone’s screen.
- Now, you should to connect your iPhone to your computer using the lightning-fast cable. Once your phone has been detected, click on Next.
- Download the appropriate firmware package. Click Download. It takes some time, so wait patiently please.
- After the download has been completed successfully, you can begin to remove the screen lock or Face ID.
- The trick will done in a few minutes. And that is how to unlock iPhone 13 without Face ID and the same for all other iPhones and iPads.
How to Unlock the iPhone without passcode or face id via Erase iPhone on Lock Screen
When you forgot your iPhone passcode and you have no computer, then Erase iPhone is then Simple way to unlock iPhone without Face ID or passcode.
Here two things are necessary. One thing is that your iPhone should be updated to iOS 15.2 and later. And another is you need to log in to your Apple ID and remember the password.
- If you enter the wrong passcode on your iPhone several times, it will eventually become unavailable or be locked down for security purposes.
- When this happens, you will see an option of Erase iPhone at the right bottom corner.
- Tap on it, and enter your Apple ID password to continue. It will erase all data on iPhone including the screen lock.
- Once you’ve erased all data, you can set up your iPhone as brand new.
Hacks for unlocking an iPhone
With so many hacks out there, it can be hard to keep track of them all. But one hack that you definitely don’t want to miss is the one for unlocking your iPhone without a passcode. This TikTok video makes it easy and foolproof.
So if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to unlock your iPhone but don’t have your passcode, you know what to do.
If you want to quickly unlock your iPhone without using a passcode, there is a secret hack you can use. First, open the Control Center by swiping down from the top of the screen.
Then, turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and cellular data. Next, turn on Airplane Mode.
Then, open the calculator. If you turn the phone sideways, you will open the scientific calculator. Type in a period and then tap In. It will say Error. Swipe up and the iPhone is unlocked.
How to Bypass Face ID and Passcode with iTunes
If you’re looking for an alternative to the above methods, you can use iTunes to unlock your iPhone. However, this will come at the cost of losing valuable data.
Follow the steps below with great care to know how to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID.
- Run iTunes on your computer. Now connect the iPhone using a lightning-fast cable.
- If your iPhone is not recognized by iTunes, then you need to put it into recovery mode.
- And then, You will see a pop up on your computer telling you that there is something wrong with your iPhone, click on the “Restore” button to fix it.
How to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID might stress you a lot. However, it is a really easy thing to accomplish. Keep calm, and follow any of the ways explained. By executing this guide, you will know how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face ID.
You can select the one that best matches your needs from those listed. And AnyUnlock should be the most effective way to unlock an iPhone without using iTunes or iCloud.
If you have any feedback/questions, please leave a comment below.