Delete your TikTok account. It’s a simple task. In this article, you will learn how to delete a TikTok account step by step.
Whether you have privacy concerns or you’re troubled by what short-form videos might be doing to your attention span, there are valid reasons why it may be time to delete your TikTok account.
If you need to delete your TikTok, keep in mind that all of your videos will be deleted unless it was saved or downloaded by another user. So before you do the deed, make sure to save any favourite videos on your phone.
Once you back up the videos you’d like to keep, here’s how to say goodbye to TikTok for good. The process can be done either in the app or on the web– here’s how:
Deleting your TikTok through web
If you want to delete the TikTok account easily, this way will be perfect for you. You can also delete your TikTok account through the TikTok.com website.
Here Easy step to delete tiktok account
- hover over your profile picture in the top right corner, then click on Settings.
- If you’re not already on the “Manage account” screen, select it from the left sidebar.
- You can then click the “Delete” button under Account control and follow the process.
Deleting your TikTok through on mobile
In this case, You are not able to delete titkok account via web. Don’t worry, You have nice option, Delete your tiktok via the mobile-phone. In this way you no need Pc or other option.
TikTok makes it relatively easy to delete your account through the iOS or Android app.
So when you will take decision Just follow the easy option:
- Open the TikTok app, and tap the Profile button in the bottom right-hand corner of the app.
- Tap the three-lines menu in the top-right corner of the screen and then select Settings and privacy.
- Tap Manage account from the list of options.
- Tap Delete account, which is the last option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and tap Continue again to confirm your decision.
Backing up your data
When you Decide, You need Your tiktok data. Then, You can backup your data easily following by few step.
If you don’t want to lose your TikTok data, backing it up is really easy. The data that TikTok may back up includes your profile information, activity, and app settings.
- Open TikTok on your favorite web browser and log into your account.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right and select Settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Data to access the Download TikTok data page.
- Under Select file format on the Request data tab (it’s selected by default), choose whether you’d like the data to be in TXT or JSON format. The former is a human-readable text file, while the latter is machine-readable. Then, click Request data.
How To Delete TikTok Account without Phone Number?
If you want you can delete tiktok Account without your phone number. So, When you have forgotten your number or you wanted change the password of your tiktok. You can still delete your TikTok account permanently or change your tiktok phone number . Just go and follow the steps to safely delete your account without a phone number.
- Launch your TikTok application from your Android or IOS device.
- Click on Profile, present at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Next, click on the Menu option denoted by three short lines, select the Account section, and tap on Manage Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Manage Account Page, click on Delete account, and click on Verify and Continue.
- Allow permissions and enter your information. If you do not have the phone number, you can use your registered email ID to log in.
- Next, enter your password, and click Next twice.
- Once done, the TikTok account is deactivated for 30 days and after 30 days, it is deleted permanently.
How To Delete TikTok Account without Password?
When you are troubling about your tiktok password and you are thinking about how to delete the TikTok account without password. Well, relax. Here’s for you an easy solution for you.
- Launch TikTok on your device and tap on the Profile option at the bottom-right corner.
- Now tap on the Menu option on the top-right corner of the profile page and select Account.
- On the account page, locate Manage Account and tap on it.
- To delete the account directly from the Delete Account option, you must enter the password. So, if you have forgotten your password, you have to change it first.
- Click on the Password option on the Manage Account page.
Why can’t I delete my TikTok account?
Sometimes, TikTok will not allow you to delete your account. However, this does not mean you’re stuck with the account forever. Once you resolve whatever is preventing you from closing that account, you should be able to do it with no problem.
The most common reason why many people fail to delete their TikTok account is lack of contact information. Make sure you’ve entered and verified your phone number or email address before attempting to close your account.
In some cases, if you’re using the TikTok app, it could be that it has suffered a glitch. Just force quit the app and try again.